Christmas trees sprout up in stores, catalogs arrive in the mail, and to-do lists expand. The busiest holiday season is near. We like to think of these autumn days as a time to get ourselves ready for the busy seasons ahead.
The lazy days of summer are behind us, and rumor has it finding gifts is more challenging this year due to COVID shortages. Our hearts may be heavy after enduring the past year together, but we remain full of hope. Taking care of our body and mind has never been more important. Let’s start this winter in a peak state of wellness.
Here’s our action plan:
- Be ready to say no if your schedule becomes too full. Some of us find it hard to set limits. If you have a habit of always saying yes, instead say you’ll think about it. Then call or email to say, “While I’d like to help, I can’t this time. I’ve got too much on my plate.”
- Take your vitamins, eat your vegetables, and drink your water. You are what you eat, so fuel your body wisely! It may be an excellent time to try our Eco Chateau 21-Day Purification and Detoxification Program. Replacing processed inflammatory foods with nutrient-dense alkaline alternatives helps your body work more efficiently to fight off illnesses.
- Practice your favorite exercise and get your routine in a groove. When we build things into our everyday routines, we’re more likely to stick to the schedule – even during the more hectic days ahead. When you are having a hectic day, you can take comfort in knowing you have the mental respite of a good workout ahead of you.
- Get some infrared light therapy to keep your immunity high and your skin glowing. Our infrared light therapy saunas are relaxing, rejuvenating, and great for boosting your immunity.
- Relax. We like to pride ourselves on doing a lot, multi-tasking, and working hard, but our brains and bodies need downtime. Be sure to make time for relaxation through meditation, a walk, quiet reading time, relaxing massage, a facial, or a warm bath.
- Book time in your schedule to wind down. Schedule time during the day to do things you find relaxing and renewing. Then block out a relaxing period before bed. Avoid working right until you call it a night, as it will sabotage your quality of sleep. Prioritizing your health and wellness will make you more effective and help you to enjoy everything else more.
We’re here to help you make your health a priority. Check out our spa specials, which make it easier to put your health first at Eco Chateau, the highest-rated wellness spa in San Diego county – at your choice of our Mission Valley or Sorrento Valley locations.