Reiki is a noninvasive ancient Japanese healing technique that is used to channel energy through the practitioner to open and activate the chakras reducing stress, enhancing relaxation and to promote healing.
What is Reiki?
Traditional Reiki, as it exists today, started in the 1800’s. However, Reiki was considered an ancient practice even at that time. It has been traced back to a practice developed by a lost civilization, in lands that existed long before India and Tibet were established.
Reiki is made up of two Japanese words: Rei – which means “spirit or soul” and Ki – which is life force energy. A rough interpretation is a spiritually guided life force energy.
It is a simple, natural, and safe method of energetic healing that anyone can use for others, themselves, animals and any natural entity.
How to prepare:
- Stay hydrated prior to your session
- Eat light before your session; it is valuable for your body to focus its energy on healing rather than digesting.
- Get a good night’s rest before your session; if your energy is depleted, it can be more challenging for your auric field to heal. Even if you have sleep challenges, give your mind and body the time to relax and rest.
- Spend some time setting intentions for your session. Where intentions go, energy flows. If you come in with strong intentions of what you would like to release and heal, it will help the session be more powerful.- Use the restroom before your session to ensure full comfort and presence.
- Some individuals prefer to avoid drinking caffeine the day of the appointment or within a few hours before, as it can inhibit your ability to completely relax your nervous system.
- Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!
What to expect:
- Release of stress and feeling of relaxation
- You may notice an increase in empathy
- You may feel effects immediately after your session or notice differences throughout your week
- There is little to no touching of the physical body during a session
Reiki Pricing and Upgrades:
$119 for service
Please be aware that a $40 cancellation fee applies to last minute cancellations (less than 24 hour notice) and “no show” appointments