Are you confused about detoxifying?
All around the globe, there are toxins in the air, the drinking water, and the soil. They infiltrate the ecosystem, contaminating plants and animals (including humans).
Not convinced? Consider the number of synthetic chemicals in the most commonly used laundry soaps and estrogenic fabric softeners. Then think about the pesticides used on crops and the toxins produced by the oil and gas industry.
Our bodies carry toxins in our blood, fat cells, and other body fluids. They can end up irritating or harming our bodies by stressing our organs and biochemistry.
The result? A range of ailments, including muscle or joint pain, inflammation, sinus problems, compromised immunity, autoimmune disease, excessive fat storage, and fatigue.
Chemical toxins in our environment are harmful to our bodies, especially when they accumulate, but what can we do about it?
To offset the negative impacts of these environmental toxins, we can detoxify our bodies and begin to heal. Here are some tips to get started:
- Eat organic, whole foods as often as possible
- Drink organic detox teas daily
- Periodically enjoying a juice cleanse made with high-quality, organic ingredients
- Drinking filtered water (stay well hydrated with several glasses per day)
- Relax in infrared sauna sessions regularly
- Get adequate sleep on a routine schedule
- Eliminating waste gently with colon hydrotherapy
- Sip warm water and lemon or apple cider vinegar
- Incorporating detoxifying herbs into our diets including garlic, artichoke leaf, and dandelion root
- Get an Ion Cleanse Detox
- Receive regular massage to improve circulation and support the lymphatic system
- Learn which yoga poses help to detoxify the body and improve digestion
- Add Whole Body Vibration to your wellness plan (it exercises all your large muscle groups in 10-30 minutes).
- Invest in organic personal products including lotions and makeup
- Exercise regularly
- Enroll in the Eco Chateau 21 day detoxification program
While we can’t control what others put into the environment, we can control what we choose to eat or drink and how we take care of our bodies.
Diet, exercise, and wellness services all contribute to fighting (and defying) the damage toxicity can do to our health and wellbeing.
Contact Eco Chateau Wellness Spa to book detoxifying services including infrared sauna, massage, colon hydrotherapy and Whole Body Vibration at our top-rated San Diego Wellness spa locations in either Mission Valley or Sorrento Valley.